Please note that products are offered at wholesale cost to retailers with a valid sales permit ID for the purpose of resale only. Generally, wholesale products are priced 50% below our MSRP. Due to the immense savings, certain criteria must be met in order to open a wholesale account:
Minimum costs and minimum quantities are required to be considered for wholesale. Initial order minimum is $250, (aprox. 30 bars) subsequent order minimum is $100, plus shipping. All prices are listed in US dollars and are subject to change without notice.
Any personalization, logo stamp, or special requests may incur extra cost due to specialized molds and stamp. (Logo stamps will only be used to produce your product and never be used on any other Green Eyed Lady products)
Product samples are not provided free of charge. If you would like to have a sample/tester of any product for your display, please add it to your order.
Private labeling is not offered at this time.
1. To apply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include the following.
- Sales & Use Tax ID
- Store name, address and phone
- Name and email address of your buyer
- Website address and social links
- Any thoughts about what you think your customers will enjoy. (This is where you get to be creative)
2. Your store must meet the standards of the Green Eyed Lady brand and not dilute the image upheld for our wholesale family.
3. Accounts will be reviewed annually. We reserve the right to cancel an account if Green Eyed Lady's goods are not being well maintained, stocked in suitable temperatures, displayed well, kept in good hygiene (sample/tester products replaced as needed) or if the account changes ownership.
4. Duplication or adulteration of products or packaging or falsely representing products as your own is strictly prohibited.
5. Green Eyed Lady does not allow our products to be sold on any type of auction site. Products can only be sold at physical location provided to Green Eyed Lady at the time of order, and products must be sold under and by the company whose Tax ID number is on file. Products cannot be sold at temporary locations not previously approved by Green Eyed Lady (such as art and craft festivals). Green Eyed Lady products can not be sold at consignment shops, second hand stores, or stores that contain previously owned products (without prior approval). We reserve the right to limit or discontinue the selling of our products to parties with sales and distribution strategies not compatible to those of Green Eyed Lady.
6. Placing Orders: Once terms have been discussed and retailers have been accepted to Green Eyed Lady's wholesale program, retailers can order by emailing a list of product names/scents and quantities to GreenEyedLadySoapCompany@gmail.com.
Upon receiving your order, a digital invoice for the total charges with shipping will be sent for payment.
7. Order Fulfillment: Fulfillment can take up to 3-4 weeks depending upon stock levels, and therefore all wholesale clients are asked to plan accordingly. All products are handcrafted from scratch. Due to cure time, cold process soaps require a 4-6 week turnaround time, if not in stock. If all products in your order are in stock and ready, you should receive your order within 2 weeks. Back ordered items can take up to 5 weeks to arrive. Any delays will be communicated.
8. Shipping & Handling: The shipping charges quoted in your order are based on the total weight of the products chosen via USPS Priority Mail. All orders will have Delivery Confirmation added. Orders shipped will require mandatory insurance based on the wholesale value of the order.
Green Eyed Lady reserves the right to refuse any order.
8. Wholesale Payments: Orders must be paid for in full in U.S. currency prior to shipment. At this time, payment terms are not offered (Net 30, 60, 90, etc). Digital invoices for wholesale orders will be sent via Square which accepts all major credit cards.
9. Wholesale Returns/Buybacks: Due to the hygiene nature of products, returns or buybacks are not accepted.
10. Lost, Incorrect, or Damaged Goods: If your merchandise is damaged or incorrect upon arrival, save all contents and packing materials and contact us within 3 business days after its arrival. Shipments that arrive in damaged condition will be replaced only after the damaged merchandise has been returned to Green Eyed Lady within 10 days of receipt for inspection.
Shipments that have been determined to be lost, after thoroughly researching the package through delivery confirmation tracking, will be replaced. For both circumstances, a monetary refund will not be given.
11. Canceling/Changing Your Order: We cannot guarantee that your order can be cancelled or altered after it has been placed. You may contact us as soon as possible to see if your order has already started to be processed. In the event that it has not, changes can be made to your order within 48 hours.
12. Display: It is the your responsibility to maintain a clean environment and replace tester products as needed. Failure to maintain a clean display and products can result in termination of your wholesale account.
13. Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP): The MAP policy applies to all Green Eyed Lady products. Our minimum advertised price for Green Eyed Lady products is 90% of the Suggested Retail Price (SRP), which is a 10% discount off of SRP, and not to exceed 25% of SRP.
Resellers may offer products on promotion at a lower advertised discount only with written permission from Green Eyed Lady. The MAP policy may be adjusted by Green Eyed Lady at its sole discretion. The MAP policy applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual customer within the reseller’s retail location or over the phone.
Green Eyed Lady resellers are free to sell MAP products at any price they choose. This MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise generic phrases such as, that they “have the lowest prices” or “will meet or beat any competitor’s prices,” or similar phrases so long as the price advertised or listed is not below the MAP.
To protect our resellers from unfair competition and to maintain the brand’s image, Green Eyed Lady will regularly review all reseller commerce sites and conduct in-depth web searches to ensure consistent adherence to this policy.
In cases of violation of this MAP policy, resellers will be allowed 24 hours to bring all advertising into compliance. Warnings and written notices will not be provided. Failure to comply immediately will result in discontinued shipments and possible account termination. Green Eyed Lady reserves the right to cancel or limit the sale of its products to parties whose sales and distribution strategies are incompatible with those of Green Eyed Lady.
14. Territory Limitations: The sale or distribution of Green Eyed Lady products outside the United States or to a third party other than an end consumer is strictly prohibited unless specifically approved in writing by Green Eyed Lady. Green Eyed Lady reserves the right to cancel or limit the sale of its products to parties whose sales and distribution strategies are incompatible with those of Green Eyed Lady.
15. Internet Retailer Requirements: Resellers must have privacy and customer service policies, as well as overall business ethics that are compatible with those of Green Eyed Lady. It is crucial that the Green Eyed Lady family remain a reputable and trusted brand. All internet resellers must have a web address of their own to sell Green Eyed Lady products online. You may not use a subdirectory of another company’s URL, such as an Amazon.com storefront. Additionally, you cannot sell products through any online auction site such as eBay. Green Eyed Lady products should be represented as part of a category of like products, and should make up only a portion of the offerings sold online by the web retailer. Once approved, we will send product photography free of charge for use on your website in order to maintain a consistent presentation of the brand. All Green Eyed Lady material, including text from our website, ads, catalog, and other written documentation, may be used only with the express written consent of Green Eyed Lady. The presentation of the Green Eyed Lady line on your site must clearly differentiate from Green Eyed Lady company websites and must not confuse a “reasonable consumer." Green Eyed Lady will review your website prior to setting up an account and reserves the right to refuse sales at its discretion. Green Eyed Lady will also review your site periodically to ensure ongoing compliance with this policy.
Handmade Policy: All of Green Eyed Lady's products are handmade. Due to the handmade nature of items, there may be slight variations in batches.
By placing a wholesale order, you are stating that you understand and adhere to all policies set forth by Plainville Homestead.